Thanks for this opportunity to share resources promoting a healthy Environment; free to access below:
As an Editorial Team Member with Grand View Media, monthly repeat acknowledgements are published for educating professionals and the general public promoting a healthy Environment.
Also, Water Today will have Educational articles in each monthly Water Today Magazine and Online publication.
Blogs, for Water Status and Wastewater Education; Blogs-Water Status-Wastewater Education/
Other prominent Environmental Resource Professionals featuring work promoting healthy environment may be accessed below:
- Videos – Featured Video-Calculation Template
- Water Conservation – Techniques to use less water
- Wastewater – Math Coaching
- Cost Reduction – Save money doing the same job
- Wastewater – Certification Exam Prep Training
- Water/Waste – Problem Solving-Wastewater Treatment
- Water Online – Options to Replenish Depleting Groundwater
- AWWA Journal – Industry Maintain Healthy Environment
- WEF – Chapter 2 MOP-37-Biological Nutrient Removal of intake structures and when
Please connect with Dan for a Free Consultation; or use any contact choice below:
About the author; Daniel L. Theobald of Environmental Services:
Known in the industry as “Wastewater Dan,” Daniel L. Theobald, proprietor of Environmental Services, is a professional wastewater and a safety consultant / trainer.
Wastewater Dan has more than 24 years of hands-on industry experience operating many variants of wastewater treatment processing units and is eager to share with others his knowledge about water conservation. (www.Conserve-On-Water.com).
Theobald serves as an active consultant for industries looking to achieve and maintain improved wastewater treatment at reduced cost.
Dan Theobald is a Lifetime Member of the Who’s Who Registry of Professionals and holds numerous certifications from wastewater management regulatory boards and professional organizations.
Dan contributed one chapter to the Water Environment Federation’s (www.wef.org) Manual of Practice # 37 (MOP-37), a technical manual resource guide for biological nutrient removal, published the summer of 2013.
Wastewater Dan also develops and publishes educational videos
and Wastewater Dan “The Wastewater Wizard” authors two Blogs;
Wastewater Education Blog;
Water Status Blog;